- Provide strong technical leadership and hands-on involvement with WordPress, WooCommerce, Shopify, MySQL, PHP, JQuery, CSS3 HTML5.
- Responsible for implementing best practices for project delivery in WordPress.
- Responsible for setting up Woocommerce integrated WordPress websites.
- Coordinating with other teams on technical and marketing activities.
- Experience in developing responsive web sites
- Experience in troubleshooting WordPress performance issues.
- Knowledge of setting up WordPress with Woocommerce sites from scratch.
- Experience in sorting out plugin-based errors in the ecom site.
- Experience in customizing Woocommerce plugins.
- Experience in handling payment gateway integration and errors management.
- Experience in working with WordPress at a PHP code level.
- Knowledge of WordPress Network (Multisite) sites.
- Knowledge of WordPress site security best practices.
- Creation of custom post types, Theme/Template integration.
- Experience of creating and utilizing plugins like contact form, SMTP, Social media, SEO etc.
- Good to know PSD Conversion to HTML.
- Good knowledge in PHP and any PHP framework.
- Good knowledge in API integration and development.
- Experience in Responsive Web Design and Cross Browser Implementation.
- Plugin Management and development, WordPress Maintenance.
- Performance Tuning and optimization.
- Backup and import-export WordPress configuration.
- Excellent Language Skills (English and Tamil)
- Well mannered personality
- Good Team working Ethics
- Focussed and Delivery oriented
- Responsible and Mature
This is an URGENT Role.