Role : Web Developer (HTML / CSS / JAVA)
- Bachelor’s degree, Preferably in Computer Science / Information Technology.
- Atleast 3 years work experience in a Tier 2 or Tier 3 Company is needed.
- Good communication skill in English is a must.
- Self managed with High Professional Ethics, Comfortable in working with the Business
- Should be able to work independently with cross functional teams
- Should be able to effectively communicate & resolve technical issues.
Technical Skills and Experience
- Experience in well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Experience in Testing / Troubleshooting
- Experience in Developing/Managing Webapplications using standard webdevelopment practice.
- Experience in Developing Backend Services using JAVA Tech Stack
- Experience in gathering requirements, refining specifications and communicating with Business
- Experience in Creating and maintain software documentation
- Maintaining web content (updating, modifying, creating new content, etc.).
- Maintaining the code in repositories for different websites.
- Experience in analysis existing websites including performance and providing solutions to problems identified.
- Experience in Modifying existing web sites as well as creating well structured, reliable, and responsive web pages.
- Experience in Creating site layout/user interface from provided design concepts by using HTML / CSS & Bootstrap.
- HTML, CSS, BootStrap, Responsive/Cross Browser coding, UI Design
- Hosting websites, Ngnix, WordPress, GIT, AWS CodeCommit,RestAPI’s, Data Structures,
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Self motivated, ambitious, and team player will be preferred.
- Manage time effectively and ensure that timelines are met properly.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.