Roles and Responsibilities:
- Member of Project Management and Service Delivery Team
- Coordinate and achieve On time, within Budget project delivery.
- Software Specification Requirement Gathering from client.
- Coordinating with Developers, Testers and Client to ensure Deliverable.
- Preparing and monitoring project plans and project schedules.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes and Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately
for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Organizing and attending the meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Liaise between the client and Internal & external teams.
- Lead the planning and implementation of the project.
- Design and document detailed plans for solution delivery.
- Manage customers’ expectations.
- Project evaluations and assessment of results.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Any Preferably MBA graduate.
- Good in Leadership qualities.
- Good Soft Skills and People Skills
- Willing to work in Techno Functional profile.
- Good Oral & Written Communication.
Freshers : Ask for Project Management Trainee Role.