- 8+ years of experience in implementing, customizing and supporting SFMC.
- Experience developing customizations on Salesforce platform using Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Visualforce Pages, Visualforce Components, and Custom Controllers.
- Exposure to integration of Salesforce with Enterprise applications.
- Well-versed with campaign orchestration, real-time interaction, 1-to-1 User Journeys.
- Good knowledge of Salesforce Query (SOQL) and Search Language (SOSL), data loader, and workbench.
- Experience with declarative development – Ex: users, roles, permissions, security, workflows, approvals, process builder, customize objects, page layouts, lightning pages, etc.
- Well-versed in SDLC processes and Agile methodology.
- Deep experience with at least one – Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Community Portal
- Good knowledge & experience of marketing domain processes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across diverse audiences.
- Certification in marketing cloud would be a plus.
Marketing Cloud Certifications + Salesforce Admin or Advanced Admin + Sales or Service Cloud Consultant
- Lead a team of 4-5 developers.
- Collaborate with marketers and client IT team to understand business needs.
- Conduct gap analysis, propose solutions, identify technical deliverables, and document design specifications.
- Develop, Test, and Deploy highly scalable and resilient business-critical solutions on Salesforce platform.
- Meet delivery commitments with highest quality standards.
- Ensure compliance with established standards and policies.
- Own operational support and regular maintenance of Salesforce.
- Practice agile delivery methodology and standards/best practices for software development.
- Work in an environment with geographically distributed teams and user base.