Experience: 2 to 3 Years
- Salesforce Administration
- Salesforce Sales Cloud / Service Cloud
- SFMC (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
o Email Studio
o Journey Builder
o Mobile Studio
o Automation Studio
o Web Studio
o Audience Builder
o Interaction Studio
- Contribute to the day-to-day operations, initiatives, and maintenance associated with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC)
- Strong knowledge of email compliance regulations such as CAN-SPAM, GDPR, CASL, and CCPA as well as email deliverability best practices
- Ability to think critically, identify solutions and deliver recommendations based on data and analysis
- Use Automation Studio to execute multi-step marketing and data management activities on an immediate, triggered or scheduled basis
- Experience with Email Studio, Journey Builder, Mobile Studio, Automation Studio, Web Studio, Audience Builder, and Interaction Studio.
- Translate marketing campaign requirements into business rule definitions, business process documentation, and technical requirements for campaign specialists and/or the development team.
- Create concise, quality documentation for requirements and system design that supports business and technical team requirements
- Conduct post-campaign analysis, campaign pre-planning, or ad hoc analysis in BI tools such as Tableau/Datorama/GA; in some cases, prepare Excel-based reports as required for stakeholders
- Contribute to successful Design and Delivery of SFMC implementations
- Able to troubleshoot with debugging skills
- Integration of SFMC with SF Sales/Service Cloud and other enterprise systems is required via SOAP/REST
- Support the BA to gather, analyse, translate and document detailed business/functional/user requirements.
- lead the digital strategy and technology recommendations on the team that builds new strategies and digital assets to advance email capabilities and connect with customers.
- Brainstorm, execute and track email A/B testing to drive data collection that shapes decision-making, strategy, and campaign recommendations
- Demonstrated experience in end-to-end SFMC implementation.
- Strong experience in HTML/CSS, SQL, AMPscript, SSJS.
- Experience in working with REST / SOAP API.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer & Consultant certification required.
- CRM Marketing Automation Domain.
Bachelors/Postgraduate degree, a professional qualification, or equivalent work experience