- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science, IT, Information Systems, or similar field.
- 3+ Years of experience in Salesforce – Apex and Lightning UI including Aura and/or LWC.
- 6+ years of development experience in object-oriented programming languages
- Like Java, C# or C++, Java and developing web applications using component-based front-end technologies like React, LWC, VueJS and Angular.
- Building Salesforce Managed and/or Unlocked packages for distribution
- Deep understanding of Salesforce Lightning Community and the Data Security Model
- Experience building custom Lightning applications
- Using Force.com APIs including Metadata API, SOAP API, REST API.
- Understanding of the SFDC Data model, Architecture.
- Knowledge of refactoring patterns and how to apply them
- Salesforce Platform Developer
- Consultant level certifications
- Architect / Domain level Certifications
- Translate requirements into development needs, architect solution, and develop logic
- Maintain our Salesforce.com code-base, constantly finding areas to be improved to enhance user experience and re-factored to minimize technical debt
- Collaborate with other groups to build integrations and adopt the best engineering standards as well as helping establish best practices for the systems team
- Individual will have a good understanding of how to troubleshoot existing Apex Classes and Triggers
- Work with Sales, Support, Product and other groups to identify areas of improvement and architect technical solutions