- Your platform knowledge will cover – sales cloud, service cloud,
- communities You will have demonstrated experience in Integration and enterprise implementations
- You will have hands on experience in salesforce development
- Your knowledge in the following will be second to none
- Salesforce architecture, Customization
- Salesforce Best Practice
- Apex, workflow design, triggers,
- SOQL, SOSL, Salesforce API & Web-services Visual Force, Lightning.
- Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud setup
- Salesforce Integration
- Salesforce Certifications Prefered
Administrator (201) Platform Developer 1 Platform Developer 2 Consultant (Service / Sales) New Migrants with good International experience, with excellent written and spoken english language
About the business and the role
QR Solutions is an IT Services company, headquartered in Sydney, Australia. We offer a broad range of services including Consulting, Development, Testing and Managed Services. We focus on innovative and customized solutions with a niche expertise in CRM implementation, Business Intelligence, Application Integration, Enterprise Data, Map Intelligence and Data Quality.
Our prowess in providing solutions spans across the automobile, commercial, government and other industries with strategic partnerships with top class vendors.
The Salesforce SME will manage multiple clients projects and will be tasked with shaping the CRM Platform and support Digital transformation projects of our clients. This role will be responsible for communicating technical concepts to business and technical audience.
What you will bring to our Team ?
- You will be a subject matter expert in Salesforce,
- You will be able to manage customer requirements and expectations
- You will demonstrate an improvement in the capability of the platform
- You will be responsible for leading the CRM Roadmap for our clients
- You will manage the technical aspects of the account
- You will have experience in manage a large group of 3rd party vendors and multiple stakeholders
- You will love to stand in front of the crowd and showcase product capabilities.
- You will have excellent leadership skill, with the art of mentoring a team