- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Hands-on experience with project management tools
- PMP / PRINCE2 certification is a plus
- New Migrants with good International experience, with excellent written and spoken English language
Small Project Management
About the business and the role
QR Solutions is an IT Services company, headquartered in Sydney, Australia. We offer a broad range of services including Consulting, Development, Testing and Managed Services. We focus on innovative and customized solutions with a niche expertise in CRM implementation, Business Intelligence, Application Integration, Enterprise Data, Map Intelligence and Data Quality.
Our prowess in providing solutions spans across the automobile, commercial, government and other industries with strategic partnerships with top class vendors.
The Project Coordinator will manage multiple clients projects and will be tasked with Digital transformation projects of our clients. This role will manage business expectations and project deliverables.
What you will bring to our Team ?
- You will be able to manage customer requirements and expectations
- You will demonstrate an improvement in the capability of the platform
- You will be responsible for leading the Digital Transformation Roadmap for our clients
- You will manage both the functional and technical aspects of the account
- You will have experience in manage a large group of 3rd party vendors and multiple stake holders
- You will love to stand in front of the crowd and showcase product capabilities.
- You will have excellent leadership skill, with an art of mentoring a team
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sharing relevant documentation and reports with project teams
- Providing information and regular support to stakeholders
- Being point of contact for various working groups
- Developing in-depth understanding of project scope and particulars i.e. timeframes, outcomes
- Ensuring resources and equipment are always available
- Understanding formal escalation and review processes
- Providing support to project managers and business leaders when requested
- Thorough project documentation
- Creating and reviewing of reports
- Knowledge of industry best practice