- 3 years+ Pardot experience
- Demonstrated understanding of platform technical architecture
- Well grounded in Digital Marketing best practices
- Hands on Exposure and Experience in Pardot / Marketing Cloud and Salesforce (Sales Cloud)
- Experience in Lightning Development & good understanding of Lightning component development
- Demonstrated experience in Web Services and API’s
- Demonstrated Experience in project consulting and solution estimation
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting solutions
- Ability to document requirements and communicate clearly with non-technical individuals, conduct discovery sessions.
- Should be able to work individually and as a team
- Salesforce certification’s preferred
QR Solutions is an IT Services company, headquartered in Sydney, Australia. We offer a broad range of services including Consulting, Development, Testing and Managed Services. We focus on innovative and customized solutions with a niche expertise in CRM implementation, Business Intelligence, Application Integration, Enterprise Data, Map Intelligence and Data Quality.
Our prowess in providing solutions spans across the automobile, commercial, government and other industries with strategic partnerships with top class vendors.
The Salesforce/Pardot SME will manage multiple clients projects and will be tasked with shaping the CRM Platform and support Digital transformation projects of our clients.
This role will be responsible for working with Marketing and Digital teams, Providing services to enable them on he Pardot platform and services.
What you will bring to our Team ?
- You will be a subject matter expert in Salesforce/Pardot,
- You will be able to manage customer requirements and expectations
- You will demonstrate experience in pardot implementations and digital marketing
- You will be responsible for assisting setting up the Marketing Roadmap for our clients
- You will manage the technical aspects of Pardot platform working with the CRM Team
- You will love to stand in front of the crowd and showcase product capabilities.
- You will have excellent leadership skill, with an art of mentoring a team