Roles and Responsibilities
To play a key role in development of a python / Django ERP Application
- Team Member – managing customer expectations
- Team Member – Reporting clearly the status of development to Team Lead
- Team Member – Managing Project Expectations
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Contributing to all layers of our technology stack including back-end services, databases, APIs and web-based user interface
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write and update documentation
- Minimum 2 years experience in a full stack developer role
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
- Ability to code independently from UI to Database level, as per requirement – Maintain clear release notes and updated technical documents
- Mentor the team of junior developers
- Able to explain technical issues in simple easy to understand language to the business stake holders.
Technical Skills Required
- Expert knowledge of programming concepts and object-oriented programming
- Fluency in Python and experience architecting large applications
- Strong knowledge of web programming specifics and experience in building web-based applications (Django experience required)
- Extensive experience working with relational databases and handling large datasets
- Expertise in Angular JS Based UI Development
- Experience in OOPS concepts
- Experience with Cloud-Based Services – AWS & Azure is a must
- Experience with web services, especially for facilitating interaction among multiple systems
- End-to-end knowledge of the Django MVC architecture, expertise with Django ORM.
- Good understanding of MYSQL databases and strong logic in formulating Queries is MANDATORY.
- Create security and data protection settings
Small Team, Production Planning Control Project, Working along side with niche technology enabled teams.