Part time (10 Hours a week) / Contract
Responsibilities and Duties: Liaise with Customers to do a Discover session on requirements Document requirements and present solution in a document Provide outline of Goals and Metrics that would be delivered Setup Pardot and Configure Marketing automation Design new landing pages in Pardot and integrate prospect generation with Salesforce and website. Create and map fields between Salesforce and Pardot Track Campaigns and create reports / dashboard reports from Pardot Salesforce.com application development (Apex, Visual force, Salesforce Lightning, and Web Services Integration). Perform the Software Unit test before delivering it to the users. Upgrade team knowledge with each release Advise best industry practices and standards while providing the IT solution. Provide Consulting to customers on enhancing/maximizing Pardot Implementation
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Salesforce Developer, Admin, and Sales or Service Cloud Certification is a must.
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator certification.
- Pardot Consultant certified
- Good understanding of Salesforce governor limits and integration patterns.
- Strong and proven experience of integration in Salesforce.
- Experience in working with sales, service, and community clouds.
- Proficient skills using Salesforce Application Development, Salesforce Reporting, and Analytics.
- Salesforce and Pardot Experience
- Experience in the Salesforce platform along with deep understanding of Digital Marketing and Marketing Automation.