Latest Job Listing
QR Solutions Pvt ltd [Trichy, India ] 22-05-2023
Zip Code: 620014
Highest Education: Minimum Education UG & PG
Experience: Minimum Experience 3 Year
No of Jobs: 2
Start Publishing: 22-05-2023
Stop Publishing: 15-06-2023
Share This Job:
QR Solutions Pvt ltd https://qrsolutions.com.au Trichy, Tamil Nadu, India
- Working closely with Stake holders and Product Owners.
- Responsible to drive projects to completion – end to end.
- You will lead daily team calls/meetings, take notes, MOM, assign tasks to right people, manage/track tasks, monitor the progress of the project and work closely with the team to clarify any missing / implicit requirements definition and ensure that blockers are cleared on daily basis.
- You will be working on communicating requirements, help in communicating required design wireframes and Prototypes.
- You will help in Project planning and estimation, creating timelines for the tasks and ensure timely closure of the assigned tasks – in consensus with the technical and testing teams.
- Take ownership in delivering updated versions of release notes and technical documentation.
- Ensure the completion of User Stories, Use Case Documents, Business Requirement Documents, Scope of Work Document, Functional Requirement Document (FRD), Process Flows, coordinate between all parties involved and get approval.
- Take lead in working with Development and Testing Teams to ensure timely defect fixes and required enhancements.
- Ensure prompt status updates to the required team and ensure timely escalation on delays.
- Communicate key insights & findings to the project team.
- You will also work on maintenance and production releases.
- You will be coordinating multiple development teams
- You will work with our customers, delivering small to mid sized projects
- You will be exposed/trained in niche technology platforms as part of this role.
- You should be good in handling multiple time zones
- You should love to work under tight deadlines and should thrive in a high pressure environment
- Report to HR/Admin on Time sheets, Project updates and service delivery.
- You are expected to be a self-starter in organizing meeting/calls with the respective cross functional teams or stakeholders to ensure that the implementation project is not affected in terms of time and scope beyond thresholds
- 1 year of Experience in generating process documentation.
- 1 year of Experience of SDLC and various methodologies like Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc.
- Strong Analytical skills with solution orientated approach.
- Ability to take the concept to reality, including some technical & functional challenges.
- Knowledge in UI/UX is an advantage.
- Knowledge in Salesforce is an advantage
- Knowledge in Tableau, power bi is an advantage
- Knowledge in mysql and aws rds is an advantage
- Worked in Websites and Android mobile applications will be an added advantage.
- You must have strong Communication Skills & presentation skills for interacting with stakeholders and Peers
- Experienced in coordinating between Teams.